ZetaSafe will be exhibiting at the HEFMA Leadership Forum on 10th – 11th May 2017 at The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate. Come and see us on Stand 26.
The HEFMA Leadership Forum is the UK’s premier event that exclusively attracts senior estates and facilities executives from across all NHS Trusts in the UK.
The 2017 HEFMA Leadership Forum will be held on 11th – 12th May 2017 at the Majestic Hotel, Harrogate.
The HEFMA Annual Leadership Forum is an ideal event to meet and network with sector peers and to listen to high profile speakers addressing topical issues we are all facing within the NHS. Running in conjunction with the forum is our dedicated exhibition hosting over 40 of the UK’s leading healthcare suppliers who will be showcasing the latest products and innovation available to you.
Our 2017 theme, Breaking Boundaries will cover a myriad of topics including the patient’s viewpoint, the importance of building strong partnerships, staff and patient wellbeing as well as the importance of good management.
2017 Confirmed Speakers
- John Lawlor, Chief Executive, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Nick Hulme, Chief Executive, Ipswich & Colchester Hospitals
- Dr Xand Van Tulken, BBC & Channel 4 presenter
- Simon Corben, Head of Profession for Estates & Facilities, NHSI
- Peter Sellers, President, IHEEM
- Stuart Hosking-Durn, Resilience and Emergency Planning Manager, University of Morecombe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
Call us on 01327 317950 or contact us to discover how ZetaSafe can help you ensure quality, safety and compliance throughout your entire organisation.