ZetaSafe will be exhibiting at the HEFMA Leadership Forum 2018: ‘Resilience – Bend or Break’ on 10th – 11th May 2018 at the Cotswold Waterpark Hotel.
Leadership Forum 2018 – Resilience – Bend or Break?
The HEFMA Leadership Forum is the UK’s premier event that exclusively attracts senior estates and facilities executives from across all NHS Trusts in the UK.
The 2018 HEFMA Leadership Forum will be held from the
10th – 11th May 2018 at the Cotswold Waterpark Hotel.
- Fantastic networking and development opportunities.
- Learn more about the industry’s latest services and product innovations from our leading exhibitors.
The convenient location of the venue offers excellent transport links for rail, air and road, making it easy for forum delegates and exhibition visitors to attend.
With the combined success of this year’s forum and the continuous change in government policy, the 2018 forum promises to attract vast numbers of healthcare professionals, offering them the chance to build upon their knowledge and take note of the latest industry innovations.
This provides you with a perfect foundation to promote your organisation and showcase your solutions to your target market.
We hope to see you there.
Click the image below to explore ZetaSafe.
- Ensure Water Safety / Legionella compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274 / HTM 04-01.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM*, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers. *ZetaSafe integrates directly with Qube Planet FM.
How does it work?
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe Legionella logbook software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
￼￼Download Explainer PDF