ZetaSafe are exhibiting at Healthcare Estates Exhibition and Conference – Manchester Central, 6th – 7th October 2020. Stand D63.
Where Innovation, Technology and Leadership Meet
Healthcare Estates is a truly unique event in the UK market – the only national conference and exhibition to bring together those who design, build manage and maintain healthcare facilities.
Why visit ZetaSafe at Healthcare Estates
The Healthcare sector is a very specialised property and facilities management environment due of course to clinicians and patients requiring 24/7 provision of a safe environment.
We understand that you may be constantly battling with the financial constraints of ever more challenging budget cuts and as a result you need real value from your spending. ZetaSafe has tailor made solutions for all areas of compliance such as HTM 04-01 in the UK for legionella and safe hot water temperatures and can help you to self-deliver your compliance wherever possible with your own direct labour or help collaboration with external contractors.
The high risk nature of the healthcare environment means you need total control and visibility of your health and safety compliance, to prove you’re complying with statutory requirements and protecting your patients.
ZetaSafe allows you to Collect, Manage and Share critical compliance data quickly and accurately – ensuring peace of mind
- Schedule, monitor & complete your tasks
- Manage failures or defects and analyse any trends
- Easy to implement, simple to use, supported by expert professional services
- Get peace of mind today with ZetaSafe!
Click here for Product Information.
UNABLE TO ATTEND HEALTHCARE ESTATES ?
Book your FREE consultation today!
Call us on 01327 317950 or contact us to discover how ZetaSafe can help you ensure water hygiene compliance and asset productivity throughout your entire healthcare organisation.
Click the image below to explore ZetaSafe
ZetaSafe can release your time and resources
- Ensure Water Safety / Legionella compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274 / HTM 04-01.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers.
How does it work?
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe Legionella logbook software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
Download Explainer PDF