In many cases this constitutes essential safety maintenance which could lead to fines and damaged reputation if standards and records are not maintained.
Take Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems for example.
Representing around 40% of the energy usage of a commercial property, the efficiency of HVAC assets can be maximised with regular maintenance such as replacing filters at the correct intervals, which can reduce the unit’s energy consumption between 5% to 15%.
Efficient maintenance prolongs the life of assets as well as saving energy – and thus money.
Best practices and legislation evolve, how do you ensure that you are doing what you should and when you should? Let ZetaSafe do that for you!
- SFG20 is the definitive standard for building maintenance – ZetaSafe is the ideal platform to deploy the inspection regimes detailed in SFG20 and perform, monitor and review those regimes on an on-going basis (such as: changing filters, cleaning of ductwork and inspections of dampers).
- You are the expert in the appropriate maintenance regimes for your portfolio, we are experts at setting these up in ZetaSafe for you!
ZetaSafe Compliance Software will:
- Work alongside your Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) to maintain your HVAC equipment.
- Help you to audit your HVAC equipment through the use of asset tagging and recording key parts and part sizes.
- Manage your Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) by recording maintenance activities and actions arising from service / audits.
- Record your checks and see any non compliances and trends at a glance. Full audit trail.
Watch 90 second ZetaSafe overview video
ARRANGE A QUICK DEMO
Call: 01327 317 950