ZetaSafe Legionella Software: Compliance & Monitoring for Legionella – Electronic Legionella Logbook and Risk Assessment Software
Market leading cloud based Legionella software ZetaSafe enables organisations in all industries to accurately and efficiently Collect, Manage and Share data for Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Compliance.
- Schedule and Collect data using PDA barcode readers or smartphones.
- Manage the status of your assets and monitor your compliance via your personalised ZetaSafe legionella software dashboard on your tablet or PC and Share business critical information via powerful reporting tools.
- ZetaSafe legionella software can be extensively configured to meet your exact legionella risk software needs. Data collection, terminology, action alerts, escalation levels and timings may all be set to reflect the realities of the legionella risk in your organisation.
- Legionella dashboard views and Legionella reports can be tailored to show precisely what you wish to see – with no unnecessary content to crowd out key information
- ZetaSafe legionella software gives you real time visibility of your compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274. Schedule tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse trends.
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe legionella software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe legionella software makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
All workplaces have legal duties under the Health and Safety Executive’s publication of ‘The Control of Legionella bacteria in Water Systems – Approved Code of Practice and Guidance (ACoP L8)’ and Technical guidance HSG274.
ZetaSafe legionella software: Perfectly placed to meet your legionella compliance requirements.
Statutory duties are placed on the duty holder (the person in control of the premises) who must appoint a ‘Responsible Person’ to manage the control of Legionella.
Industry best practice is to carry out a site specific Legionella Risk Assessment on all water systems in the premises on a two yearly cycle and there is a duty to keep Monitoring data for five years.
This five year requirement means complex or extensive estates such as the Retail or Healthcare sectors can drown in paper. It’s near impossible to see trends from the routine tasks, making it even more difficult to act upon any issues. You’re running the risk of being non-compliant and worse still not effectively guarding against the potentially fatal threat of contracting Legionnaires’ disease
ZetaSafe legionella software can be used on a range of Apple devices such as iPhone and iPad and comes pre-loaded with the tasks and checks required by the new guidance so that you can harvest this data in the field much more efficiently – saving time and giving much improved visibility over compliance.
Get in touch today to discover how ZetaSafe Legionella software can meet your Legionella compliance requirements and give you peace of mind!
Click here for Product Information.
Download Explainer PDF