ZetaSafe can help NHS Managers implement Carter Review recommendations.
The report and recommendations of the Carter Review, which was published in February 2016, has become a gospel for NHS managers.
According to www.nhsemployers.org , “The report acknowledges that although there is exceptional practice already happening in the NHS, the overall average is not sufficient and more needs to be done to bring poor performance up to meet the best. Employers and workforce leaders play a crucial role in this. The report identified significant and unwarranted variation in costs and practice which, if addressed, could save the NHS £5bn.”
You can read the Carter Review executive summary here.
If you are a NHS Estate, Asset or Facilities Manager, in charge of a complex and varied estate you may well wonder how to put his recommendations into practice.
Fortunately for you, ZetaSafe squarely addresses some of the key issues raised in the Carter Review:
- ‘Lowering the total estates and facilities running costs per area.’
- ‘To optimize quality and efficiency across the entire care pathway, a single version of the truth and an integrated performance framework is critical.’
- ‘Requires hospitals to improve their use of modern digital technology.’
- ‘The best performing hospital systems around the world have real-time monitoring and reporting at their fingertips enabling them to make decision on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to improve quality and efficiency performance.’
Below we demonstrate how ZetaSafe effectively addresses these challenges.
1. ‘Lowering the total estates and facilities running costs per area.’
- Visibility of risks throughout an organisation makes it possible to stretch limited budgets, drive down costs, reduce risks and plan more effectively by giving a clear account of its overall compliance status and activities, which often leads to poor, ineffective, costly and inconsistent decision making.
- Increase the productivity of your own staff and contractors.
- Saves time, cuts costs and allows workers to complete tasks more efficiently.
- Significantly reduce time and costs whilst delivering greater control and visibility over compliance and risk exposure associated with their facilities and operational expenditure and management.
2. ‘To optimize quality and efficiency across the entire care pathway, a single version of the truth and an integrated performance framework is critical.’ ZetaSafe:
- Manages ALL areas of compliance with one system, typical examples include: Water Hygiene, Legionella, Fire Safety & Emergency Lighting compliance.
- Integrates with many best of breed systems, such as: Qube Planet FM CAFM system.
- Eliminates the possibility of losing records and produces a robust audit trail.
3. ‘Requires hospitals to improve their use of modern digital technology.’ ZetaSafe:
- Fully mobile responsive, displaying perfectly regardless of the device.
- Built in workflow processes and pre defined reports.
- Dashboards allowing for greater visibility of asset performance at a glance.
- Easily customised to reflect an organisation’s brand identity – enhancing user adoption.
- Collect data using using a smartphone, tablet, PDA or desktop.
4. ‘The best performing hospital systems around the world have real-time monitoring and reporting at their fingertips enabling them to make decision on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to improve quality and efficiency performance.’
- Clear, intelligent information on risk helps you to manage the protection of people, places and assets.
- Immediate alerts with warnings, failures and history.
- Valuable performance trend and KPI data at the touch of a button.
- Manage the status of your assets and monitor your compliance.
- Share business critical information via powerful reporting tools.
- ZetaSafe professional services team can configure ZetaSafe to ensure you are up and running quickly and seamlessly, ensuring new staff are properly trained and you are making the most of the system.
ZetaSafe enables Estate, Asset, Facilities and Health & Safety Managers to protect the people, places, assets and reputation of over 1000 organisations – ensuring compliance in areas such as water hygiene / legionella (Acop L8 and HSG274), fire safety, emergency lighting, HVAC and gas & electrical safety. ZetaSafe is used by NHS hospitals and private healthcare organisations to ensure a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
Providing a safe environment for patients, clinicians and visitors is vital for South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust. ind out how South London and Maudsley NHS use ZetaSafe.
For more information on ZetaSafe, please contact [email protected] or call 01327 317 950.