ZetaSafe are delighted to announce they are exhibiting at the AUE 2019 annual conference which will be held at Lancaster University, from Wednesday 4th – Friday 6th September 2018.
Having been the main sponsor at the 2018 AUE conference (Southampton Solent University), exhibited at the successful and engaging AUE conferences in 2016 (Brunel University, London) and 2017 (Nottingham Trent University) and sponsoring the lunch and refreshments in 2015 (South Wales University), we are delighted to be exhibiting again in 2019 at Lancaster University.
The Resilient Estate: Engineering Continuity in Higher Education
‘Higher Education Estates need to have an increasing customer and business continuity focus. To meet these demands our buildings and campuses need to focus more on how Resilient they are to internal and external factors.
The Resilient Estate is one where we can meet the expectations of our customers in a seamless, cost effective and productive manner, to provide a pleasant working environment, to enable the core activities to take place without hindrance and to source reliable and cohesive service delivery day to day from our suppliers and partners.
Although Engineering is key to meeting most of these demands, it also requires Universities to overcome issues like succession planning, competency and to ensure regional partners have the right investment in infrastructure to ensure the business can prosper.’
We plan to have an interactive stand showcasing the latest ZetaSafe technology and show how by implementing it universities can successfully manage ALL areas of compliance with one system and demonstrate legislative compliance.
ZetaSafe can be customised to suit specific needs and is typically used to manage Water Hygiene, Legionella, Fire Safety & Emergency Lighting compliance.
Over 35 Universities are already benefitting from ZetaSafe. Click here to read Bath University and Brunel University case studies.
Call us on 01327 317950 or contact us to discover how ZetaSafe can help you ensure water hygiene compliance and asset productivity throughout your entire organisation.
What to expect
‘The conference is a unique annual opportunity for AUE members from across the UK to re-connect with their peers, forge relationships with new colleagues and explore common challenges and opportunities with important suppliers to the sector.
The content of the conference programme is currently being finalised and we look forward to publicising the speakers shortly; however, you can look forward to informative workshops and stimulating keynotes that will enable us to focus on the conference theme – ‘The Resilient Estate: Engineering Continuity in Higher Education’.
On Wednesday, there will be several excursion options available in and around Lancaster, giving you a glimpse of the city. The AUE Welcome Dinner and the Gala Dinner will all be held on campus, offering you ample time for conversation and celebration.
Finding your way to the event is easy; Lancaster University is easily accessed via road, rail and air.
If you would like a quick reminder of how successful and thought-provoking the 2018 conference was, please have a look at the conference highlights video below.
We look forward to seeing you in Lancaster.
About the AUE
The Association of University Engineers (known as the AUE) was formed in 1970 by a small group of University Engineers who wanted to create a ‘networked union of like minded people’. The Association has representation from well over 100 universities throughout the UK and Eire.
Click the image below to explore ZetaSafe.
- Ensure Water Safety / Legionella compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274 / HTM 04-01.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM*, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers. *ZetaSafe integrates directly with Qube Planet FM.
How does it work?
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe Legionella logbook software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
￼￼Download Explainer PDF