We are delighted to be exhibiting at the AUE 2020 annual conference – at the University of Stirling on 9th – 11th September 2020. Come and see us on Stand Q.
*AUE 50th Annual Conference – POSTPONED until SEPTEMBER 2021*
This very special 50th Annual AUE Conference will be held at the University of Stirling.
What to expect
This conference is a milestone for the Association of University Engineers, celebrating its 50th Anniversary.
The conference theme ‘50 Years and Beyond: the engineering challenge in the built environment’ considers the complexities engineers face today, integrating new and low carbon technologies into our existing estate including listed buildings or those of historical interest and the wider environmental impact. Modern and new buildings also tend to be highly serviced therefore how these operate and are maintained is critical.
There are many challenges faced by Universities today therefore, the role of the engineer has evolved and changed significantly to that of the past. There are increasing legislative burdens as part of maintaining a compliant estate, ensuring resilience in terms of our ability to respond to events out with our control (environmental), business continuity and meeting the changing needs and expectations of our customers. The conference is about celebrating technological advancement over the last 50 years whilst being forward looking and placing ourselves in the best position to respond to future changes, needs and demands from both internal and external sources.
Watch the AUE 2019 Conference Highlights video
About the AUE
The Association of University Engineers (known as the AUE) was formed in 1970 by a small group of University Engineers who wanted to create a ‘networked union of like minded people’. The Association has representation from well over 100 universities throughout the UK and Eire.
Click the image below to explore ZetaSafe.
- Ensure Water Safety / Legionella compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274 / HTM 04-01.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers.
How it works
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe Legionella logbook software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.