ZetaSafe are delighted to announce they are one of the main sponsors of the AUE 2018 annual conference which will be held at Southampton Solent University, from Wednesday 5th – Friday 7th September 2018. Visit us on stand 1.
Having exhibited at the successful and engaging AUE conferences in 2016 (Brunel University, London) and 2017 (Nottingham Trent University) and sponsoring the lunch and refreshments in 2015 (South Wales University), we are delighted to be the main sponsor at the 2018 conference (Southampton Solent University).
We plan to have an interactive stand showcasing the latest ZetaSafe technology and show how by implementing it universities can successfully manage ALL areas of compliance with one system and demonstrate legislative compliance.
ZetaSafe can be customised to suit specific needs and is typically used to manage Water Hygiene, Legionella, Fire Safety & Emergency Lighting compliance.
Over 37 Universities, including Southampton Solent University are already benefitting from ZetaSafe. Click here to read Bath University and Brunel University case studies.
This year’s event is particularly compelling as the conference theme ‘Managing a Compliant Estate’ is totally in line with ZetaSafe’s ethos and our software is specifically designed to manage compliance throughout the whole estate.
To register to attend the AUE, please click here.
Call us on 01327 317950 or contact us to discover how ZetaSafe can help you ensure water hygiene compliance and asset productivity throughout your entire organisation.
What to expect
The AUE 2018 annual conference which will be held at Southampton Solent University, from Wednesday 5th – Friday 7th September 2018.. The Annual Conference provides a unique and valuable opportunity for the AUE members to come together as like-minded individuals to discuss current topics, as well as networking with other fellow colleagues, conference guests and key industry suppliers.
About the AUE
The Association of University Engineers (known as the AUE) was formed in 1970 by a small group of University Engineers who wanted to create a ‘networked union of like minded people’. The Association has representation from well over 100 universities throughout the UK and Eire.
Click the image below to explore ZetaSafe.
- Ensure Water Safety / Legionella compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274 / HTM 04-01.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM*, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers. *ZetaSafe integrates directly with Qube Planet FM.
How does it work?
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe Legionella logbook software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
￼￼Download Explainer PDF